It’s been nearly six months since Hurricanes Irma and Maria ravaged the Caribbean. In that time we have all heard the stories of destruction, suffering and an inadequate rebuilding effort. It is truly a tragedy that demands our attention and support even now.
For thousands of people across the region, accessing the basics of life is still a struggle, often made worse by aid agencies who openly discriminate based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
That is why Olivia Travel is asking you to support our Caribbean relief efforts in collaboration with Centro Comunitario LGBTT de Puerto Rico, CVC: Caribbean Vulnerable Communities, CenterLink, Alturi and Rustin Fund for Global Equality. The funds we raise will go directly to LGBTI community members in need across the region.
With your help those still suffering in the wake of historic storms can get back on their feet.
- $25 - Provides Emergency Clothing for Dislocated Folks
- $50 - Funds a Relief Pack of Food and Personal Hygiene Products
- $100 - Supports On-the-Ground Organizers Assisting Those in Need
- $250 - Helps with Emergency Home Repair
- $500 - Helps with Emergency Home Repair
- $1,000 - Allows CVC and Centro Communitario to Provide Their Traditional Services During the Emergency
Please take this moment to support this critical relief effort for LGBTI folks in the Caribbean.
Contributions to this campaign will go to the Rustin Fund for Global Equality, which supports the work of LGBTI organizations working in low- and middle-income countries. We will recommend that proceeds from these donations go to Olivia Tours' Caribbean Relief fund.